Automobili Lamborghini’s new Aventador J, unveiled at last week’s Geneva Motor Show, was met with worldwide acclaim and has captured vast global interest, resulting in:
• More than 21.5 million organic Google searches
• The most popular show-week YouTube sports car video; “Aventador J – The Making Of” currently has more than 280,000 views (category “Auto and Vehicles”)
• “Best of Show” Winner – Autoweek magazine
• A new daily traffic record at www.lamborghini.com
• More than 6,800 tweets with a worldwide exposure of more than 40 million impressions
The new Lamborghini, the brand’s most uncompromising open super sports car ever, is proclaimed by many to be the surprise star of the Geneva Motor Show, shocking automotive media and enthusiasts with its extreme approach, including boldly eliminating the roof and front windshield. Attendees were also awed by its unique paint color, a highly intensive red with a slight chrome effect, which was specially formulated for this highly exclusive vehicle.
“We knew the Aventador J was something quite special, but we did not anticipate such an overwhelming reaction to the car,” states Stephan Winkelmann, President & CEO of Automobili Lamborghini. “We are pleased by the response to this vehicle and look forward to pushing the limits of design and technology for future products and generations to come.”
For more details on the Lamborghini Aventador J, please visit the Lamborghini website, www.lamborghini.com.